COVID 19 statement
As a business we are constantly reviewing any potential risks caused by COVID-19. In particular for our employees, customers and the continued supply of our products, The current guidelines have been considered.
We have implemented the following activities to ensure protecting our employees and maintain operation.
- Any abroad travel is forbidden, only essential inside country travel is allowed
- Where possible staff has been requested to work from home
- Any onsite visits are prohibited
- Meetings have been reduced to the absolute minimum with recommendation to use online meeting tools
- Operations has been split in shifts for more distance between employees and less risk of contamination
- Additional cleaning between the shifts has been put in place
- Ongoing review of the delivery situation with our supply chain for critical components
- There is currently no shut down of our own factories.
In case you wish to discuss potential concerns please do not hesitate to contact us.
We wish you and your colleagues health and wellbeing.
Group Managing Director
Article date: Tue, 17 Mar 2020 19:15:12 +0000 GMT