+44 (0) 1327 353437
Here at Ixthus, our laser sensors are intended for contactless dimensions, sorting, surface profile, deformation, vibration measurement, sensing presence or absence, positional checking, bulk materials as well as liquids level measurement.
We can provide laser sensors to cover range from 2.0mm up to 1,200metres.
We also offer customised options so please contact us for more details.
Laser Triangulation Sensors
2D Laser Scanners
Our range of laser sensors include;
· Speed & Length Sensors ~ Accuracy from % RMS:< ±0.05
· Triangulation Sensors ~ Accuracy from ±0.05% Full Scale
· Optical Micrometers ~ Accuracy from ±0.3µm
· 2D/3D Laser Scanners ~ Accuracy from ±0.05% Full Scale
· Long Range Sensors 5m to 1200m ~ Accuracy from ±1.0mm to ±1m
We can also provide Optical Sensors;
· Colour Sensors
· Luminescence Sensors
· Laser Light Barrier Sensors
Laser Sensors are well used throughout many industries for position measurement. They are an excellent choice for applications where space may be limited or for process monitoring and quality control.
Laser sensor measure position by focusing radiation on an object, the radiation bounces off of the object and reflects back to the laser sensor, the position of the object can be determined based on the strength and angle of the received radiation into the laser sensor.
Laser sensors are a type of non-contacting position sensor, they can be used to detect the shape of an object as well as the distance. They can measure complex surfaces and texture.
Laser Sensor Uses
Laser Sensors are often used in production environments, the food and beverage industry and packaging processes for example;
- Liquid level detection - bottle filling
- Displacement measurement
- Surface profile measurement
- Bulk material measurement
- Texture detection and measurement
- Dimension measuring
- Detecting thickness
- Inner diameter measuring
- Position detection
- Sorting objects
Laser Sensors from Ixthus
All of our Laser Sensors can be seen above. For more information on any of our laser sensors or to discuss your application please contact us.